WorkDone™ enables organizations to seamlessly automate business processes between major SaaS platforms (SAP, Office 365, Salesforce, NetSuite, etc.) with no user training or programming required. Our patent-pending technology, Expertise Capture™, uses machine learning to train WorkDone Agents to complete repetitive back office tasks so humans can do higher value work. WorkDone Agents interoperate to create systems of intelligence that preserve the corporate memory so that no institutional knowledge is lost when an employee retires or leaves the company.
CREATE YOUR DIGITAL WORKFORCE / CORPORATE MEMORY
Work Heuristics Management™
WorkDone’s convergence of machine learning, business process management, content analytics, and blockchain forms the foundation for Work Heuristics Management™, which is defined as the practice of capturing customer-specific work-related expertise for retention, analysis, recombination and repurposing with the goal of work process automation. At long last, WorkDone completes the transition from the industrial revolution to the digital revolution by bringing to life the promise of AI in the workplace.
- WorkDone’s patent-pending Expertise Capture technology automates repetitive human-intensive tasks and creates reusable agents that are constantly being improved through learning without programming. This automation can be made available to the public through an open agent marketplace.
- By linking interoperable agents, WorkDone seamlessly creates systems of intelligence preserving the corporate memory. Consequently, no institutional knowledge is lost when employees leave the company.
- Agents can also function as testers and trainers to assist workers in completing tasks, freeing them up to do more satisfying and higher value work.
The WorkDone Community will be a nonprofit Foundation with funding built into the charter of the parent company.
- This diverse Community consists of displaced workers, concerned citizens, and developers – anyone who is affected by AI and worried about its impact on the labor market and society at large.
- The Community will fund proven solutions and innovative approaches to empowering AI-displaced workers and preparing the next generation of workers to meet the challenges of our ever-evolving world.
- Ultimately, the Foundation will become a social incubator which unleashes entrepreneurial creativity from people who may be out of work due to AI. It will empower its members to self-generate business proposals, and then help direct which proposals to fund, thereby creating real opportunities for the people who need it most – themselves.
At WorkDone, we feel it is critical to address the social impact of the AI technology we are creating.
SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY
Through Expertise Capture, a Work Heuristic™ is continuously improved simply by learning from workers as they do their jobs which saves valuable time, money and resources.
PRESERVE PROCESS KNOWLEDGE
By enabling organizations to preserve corporate memory, institutional and operational knowledge is retained, even when valuable employees retire or leave the company.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The nonprofit WorkDone Foundation is dedicated to making sure everyone benefits from AI by supporting community generated projects through a funding commitment from WorkDone.
The WorkDone team is led by seasoned technology experts with decades of experience delivering state-of-the-art enterprise content management and business process management solutions globally with a focus on reengineering processes, increasing productivity, and lowering operating costs.
Investor, Speaker, Author
Professor of Finance, UCLA
Eric Hoek, Ph.D.
Ranga Krishnan, Ph.D.
Engage 2 Excel
John Tanner, Ph.D.
Paul Van Den Berg
Addressing the Social Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to be 3000 times more disruptive to society than the Industrial Revolution
2018.10.18 / 1min read. Read More
What is machine learning and why companies can’t ignore it
In today’s high tech world of smartphones, ridesharing apps and commercial flights, machine learning is all around us. So what is it? It’s…
2018.10.18 / 2min read. Read More
Legendary Angel Investor Dave Berkus and LegalZoom Co-founder Eddie Hartman join as WorkDone…
I’m thrilled to announce that Dave Berkus and Eddie Hartman — two incredible business leaders, investors, and tech visionaries — have…
2018.10.18 / 2min read. Read More
3 times humans panicked about tech ‘disasters’ that never destroyed society
“There is nothing so old as warnings about modernity.” Tech naysayers have existed throughout human history, and Harvard’s late Calestous…
2018.10.17 / 1min read. Read More
Once More With Feeling: Another Data Breach from Facebook
Can Zuckerberg regain control of his platform?
2018.10.12 / 1min read. Read More
Tech giants are warning us about AI: It’s time to pay attention
The pace of technology continues to accelerate at lightning speeds, pushing human capabilities further into the future. Technology flies…
2018.10.10 / 1min read. Read More
WorkDone Use Case: Purchase Orders
Curious about how WorkDone actually works? Here’s a quick use case.
2018.10.02 / 2min read. Read More
WorkDone Technical Explainer
We know that WorkDone’s AI-based automation platform is the future of work—but like any technology that’s just now entered the realm of…
2018.10.02 / 3min read. Read More
Elon Musk is the Canary in the Coal Mine for the 99%
Musk’s Exhausted Meltdown Foreshadows a Looming Powder Keg
2018.09.27 / 5min read. Read More
Our Crowdfund Campaign Is Live – Join the Revolution!
Contact WorkDone Inc.
750 N. San Vicente Blvd., Suite 800 WEST
West Hollywood, CA 90069
8306 Wilshire Blvd. #752
Beverly Hills, CA 90211